Create your widget
Create/modify your widgets in the admin. You can create as many widget for different sport clubs as you like. Each of them can have different addresses, different sports…
Creating a widget works in 6 easy steps: Create your widget
- Club details – Fill in your club details and be complete as the details will be used in your emails, dedicated social page.
- Sports – here click on the sports you offer in your sport clubs. If you don’t find a sport you offer simply contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will add it for you.
- Design – Select your size (colors option to come)
- Destination – This is you website destination URL that contain the Widget. So the page where user can see you widget (will be needed when they confirm an appointment or want to send a message to another user). If you don’t provide any we will use the dedicated social page.
- Code – Here you can get your widget code (a simple iFrame). Select a language (if multiple), a sport (if you’d like to have a different ‘first sport” for different web pages) and your widget sizes. Then grab your code and add it to the page you selected.